NYC Restaurant Week July 28 2014
Who’s ready to eat? Guests can enjoy three-course prix-fixe lunches for $25 and three-course prix-fixe dinners for $38 at 300 selected restaurants, Mondays through Fridays from now until Aug. 15. Some restaurants will offer Sunday deals.
Here is our Top 5:
1. 21 Club (21 West 52nd Street, between 5th and 6th Ave)
Attentive service, fine American cuisine, a Grand Award-winning wine list and unique, historical surroundings set ‘21’ apart.
2. Ai Fiori (400 5th Avenue, between 36th and 37th Street)
From acclaimed Chef Michael White and the Altamarea Group, Ai Fiori celebrates cuisine from the Italian and French Riviera and showcases modern interpretations of traditional regional dishes.
3. Casa Mono (52 Irving Place, close to Union Square)
Casa Mono features portions of Catalan specialties and serves dishes from all corners of Spain.
4. Lupa (170 Thompson Street, between Houston and Bleecker Street)
Lupa is a fun, boisterous and unpretentious trattoria with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
5. Megu New York (62 Thomas Street, between Church Street and W Broadway)
Megu takes each diner on a sensual journey through the culinary delights of Japan. You'll be in ecstasy as flavors mingle to tease & tantalize, ending in a taste bud climax that releases UMAMI, the intensely satisfying flavor concealed within.
All participating restaurants please find under the following link