Shopping a part of New York Experience July 10 2014
New York is the shopping Mecca for every budget. Today we are introducing some of the most exclusive stores in "Big Apple", places that you have to visit regardless if you are planing to shop and once you are there who knows maybe you'll change your mind.
To quote Carrie from Sex and the City: "I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet."
1. Barneys (Map), the luxury department store frequently visited by Lady Gaga.
2. Bergdorf Goodman (Map), "The ne plus ultraladies-who-lunch shopping destination, complete with its own restaurant and an accomodating café." (New York Magazin)
3. Saks Fifth Avenue (Map), New York City's premier name in fashion for latest Designer Women's Apparel, Men's Apparel, Shoes and Handbags, Beauty and More.
4. Bloomingdale's (Map), a chain of upscale department stores.
5. Lord & Taylor (Map), Some things never go out of style, like this classic department store.